Ndifreke Ukpong

 Ndifreke Ukpong made it known on his verified blukel account. He said that his Foundation has awarded 10 students scholarship to study in the University of their choice. according to The Founder of Ndifreke Ukpong Foundation, he said that the scholarship application form was absolutely free of charge, but many were finding it difficult to register their child/ward.


I will continue supporting my people in a little way I can.. I want my people to go to school.




After he posted it on his verified Blukel Page, people got talking why his not posting the photos of the awarded scholarship students, while some people were jubilating about his humanitarian works in his Community.


Popular posts from this blog

Meet award winning Ndifreke Ukpong

Ndifreke Ukpong Girlfriend

My Children Are My Only Hope